Competition Terms and Conditions
This raffle is organised and administered by: Folláin Teoranta, trading as Folláin a limited company whose operational place of business is Baile Mhic Íre, Maighchromtha, Co. Chorcai P12 H635, Éireann (the “Promoter”)
- The promotion is open to Republic of Ireland residents only, aged 18 years or over, excluding employees (and their immediate family members) of the Promoter and its associated companies or subsidiaries or anyone professionally associated with the promotion or any member of any such person’s family.
- By entering the promotion, entrants are deemed to have read, accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other requirements of the Promoter.
- To enter, entrants must either a) place and complete an order on the site for products or b) enter the raffle by entering their details in the online form. Entrants may enter multiple times, but only one win is permitted per entrant. In the event that an entrant is selected more than once as successful for a prize, the Promoter will select another entrant at random until a new entrant is selected.
- The raffle will be run between the dates 13th November 2023 and 11th December 2023.
- Purchasers on the website shall be automatically included in the raffle unless the purchaser specifies at check out that they would not like to be included.
- There shall be four draws in the raffle; one raffle each week.
- Each winner will be selected at random by a selection process.
- The prize shall consist of four separate electric bicycles. Each bicycle being raffled has been estimated by the Promoter to be of a value of €2,400 each.
- The bicycles will be available to be supplied to the winners in January 2024. The bicycles are available for collection in the shop at GreenAer Munster, Unit 1 Celtic Park, Monaghan Road, Cork. The Promoter would like for winners to attend the shop to receive tutelage on use and to have the bicycle measured and ‘fitted’ to them. The bicycle can then be collected. A winner can opt to have the bicycle shipped to them subsequently at a geographical address of their choice, in the Republic of Ireland. It’s not compulsory to attend the shop or be ‘fitted’ with the bike, the bike can be shipped to the winner without attendance at the shop.
- Winners will be notified by email to the email address submitted either at purchase for the raffle online.
- If any winner has not acknowledged receipt of winning within 14 days of being first notified by the Promoter that they have won, the Promoter shall have the right (but not the obligation) to select another winning entry. In the event of a new prize winner being selected at random, the original winner shall not be entitled to any prize or to any payment or compensation whatsoever in lieu of a prize.
- There is no alternative, cash or otherwise, to the stated prize. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash and is non-transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify from further participation in the promotion any individual found to be tampering with the operation of the promotion or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of these terms and conditions.
- Regrettably, the Promoter cannot be held responsible or liable for system failures on submission of the application for entry into the raffle. Similarly the Promoter cannot be held responsible for the failure of third parties to fulfil their obligations in relation to this promotion, although the Promoter will always endeavour to minimize the effect to entrants of any such failure.
- No responsibility can be accepted by the Promoter for any incomplete or illegible entries or any entries not received or corrupted during transmission, for whatever reason.
- Prize winners may be required to participate in publicity. By entering this promotion, prize winners acknowledge that they may be required to participate in any form of publicity relating to the promotion at the Promoter’s sole discretion without further consent or payment. The prize winners shall make themselves reasonably available for such purposes.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept any liability for any losses or damage whatsoever arising out of this promotion. However, nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to exclude the Promoter’s liability for death, personal injury (as a result of its negligence), fraud or any other liability that cannot legally be excluded or limited.
- These terms and conditions and the promotion are subject to Irish law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
- This promotion may be cancelled or amended at any time by the Promoter without prior notice
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize winners consent to their names and counties being made available by the Promoter.
- All the bicycles are a 51cm medium size, this can accommodate the average sized person. If the bicycle is too big or too small, it can be exchanged for a larger or smaller size.
- Each bicycle comes with a free service at the Cork City Shop within the first 12 months of ownership of the bicycle. Services are non-transferrable to other persons/owners of the bicycle and/or to other locations and prize winners will have to arrange their own transport of the bicycle to the shop to avail of such service offering.